Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Road Rash Sucks!!!  

RSS

BigJay
(@bigjay)
23/04/2019 4:24 pm  

I recently had an accident on my 2006 Harley Electra Glide and lucky to be alive for sure. I was driving on a 4 lane and a asshole turned out in front of me making a left and I locked up my rear tire and went down. I slid for about 20 or so feet and tore up my left leg from my knee down really bad. Even though I had crash bars, it still wrecked the side of my bike and me pretty good. My leg is healing, but let me just say the pain is excruciating and I am very thankful that I'm still here to live another day. ? ? ☹ 

This topic was modified 1 year ago by BigJay

Steve
(@steveo)
26/04/2019 9:55 pm  

I got road rash a few years ago when I crashed my bike on some hot hard asphalt. Wow did that hurt. I never went to the hospital and just cleaned it daily and it healed up although I have a nasty ? ? scar from it.

ReplyQuote
SaltyDog
(@saltydog)
24/05/2019 6:45 pm  

I can only imagine how that must feel to get your skin torn off when having an accident on your motorcycle. I seen some really bad accidents and I'm sure those people had some really bad rood rash for sure. ? ? ? 

ReplyQuote
Jethro44
(@jethro44)
15/07/2019 9:08 pm  

Whatever you do, never ever pour beer on it after you go down, It makes it worse. Just saying. 🤔 😀 

ReplyQuote
FunkyChuncky
(@funkychuncky)
30/07/2019 7:07 pm  

I know how it feels to get some bad road rash. I went down and tore up my knee and shoulder. Very painful! 🤣 🙄 

ReplyQuote
Berty143
(@berty143)
08/01/2020 7:32 pm  

I never went down on a motorcycle before. I hope I never do and I know it would hurt. 🤣 😎 

ReplyQuote
HappyGirl
(@happygirl)
31/01/2020 2:52 pm  

I can't even imagine how painful that must be to get road rash. Yikes!!!! 🤔 

ReplyQuote
JayBird
(@jaybird)
16/03/2020 11:30 pm  

Been there, done that! I laid my bike down a few weeks ago and got tore up. I broke my collar bone and also got severe road rash on my ass, arm and leg. 🤣 

ReplyQuote
ToughGuy
(@toughguy)
28/05/2020 6:19 pm  

Road rash goes really good with eggs.

ReplyQuote
Jackson33
(@jackson33)
28/07/2020 4:23 pm  

I totally agree that road rash sucks!!! Been there, done that. It took me awhile to heal and itv was very painful. 😉 

ReplyQuote
Share: